We are Open! Offering Curbside Service and Telemedicine at St. Francis Animal Hospital
We are OPEN for veterinary care and offering Curbside service to maintain social distance while still offering care for your pets. We offer Telemedicine services to help you decide if a visit is necessary. If your pet has veterinary needs, please call ahead or book a Telemedicine consultation and we will prioritize your pet’s care.
Did you know we have the ability to see a wide range of veterinary care needs including the essential care services below? This is not an all-inclusive list, so please call if you have any questions.
• Wounds (lacerations/bite wounds)
• Ear infections
• Skin infections/parasites
• Urinary tract infections
• Respiratory disease
• Vaccines (vital for illness & disease prevention)
• Flea, Tick, Heartworm prevention
• End of life care
We have implemented the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines:
• It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or who has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
• If above does not apply, please utilize our curbside service. Call us at (281) 599-7387 when you arrive in the parking lot and we will come to you to get your pet for the exam. For your convenience, we will take information regarding history and concerns over the phone at the time of your arrival. We will continue to communicate via phone or text regarding treatment and/or results.
• For end of life appointments, we will escort you and your loved one directly into the exam room.
• Emergencies will be assessed immediately upon arrival. Please call ahead, if at all possible, so we know to expect you.
• For Telemedicine services, please download TeleVet here. This enables our medical staff to assess your pet virtually and there is the ability to share photos and/or video. Let us know if you need help setting up your account.
St. Francis Animal Hospital is proud to serve the Houston community. Our team is committed to educating our clients in how to keep your pets healthy year round, with good nutrition and exercise. St. Francis Animal Hospital stays on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery.
We are happy to offer a number of resources that enable you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention, so becoming knowledgeable about preventative pet care is essential to the ongoing success of your animal’s health. If you have any questions, call 281-599-7387 or email us and we will promptly get back to you.